EMS online education
Utilizing EMS online classes can assist those in need of CE credits, who live rurally or have a strict time constraint preventing in-person classes. A variety of sites provide EMS online education opportunities that are accredited and provide you with the continuing professional education you need. Some of these sites include:
- CEU-EMT: Providing courses for a wide range of EMTs, they have information regarding continuing education requirements for each state.
- AmericanCME: Free online continuing education courses created by fellow emergency responders. *Not all states accept these courses.
- Medic-CE: Prepaid access to unlimited courses with group discounts available.
- CME Web: This site provides state requirements with links to AHC Media (now Relias), where you can find your EMT education and training requirements.
This list is not definitive, but a starting point to get you on track to finding a program that suits your situation. If online courses are not something you are interested in, there are always in -person training courses or credit hours you can get while attending the EMS PRO Expo convention each year.
EMT paramedic continuing education courses
With a wide range of available classes that are nationally recognized and accredited, you can come to EMS PRO Expo to network, relax, and learn. Here is just a taste of some of the courses we are offering:
- Homemade Explosives: Awareness, Recognition, and Response (HME)
- MultiLead ECG Interpretation
- Patient Care Report Documentation
- Medical-Legal Documentation: Clinical Reimbursable Legal Documentation
- “Managing Incidents & “Organizing CHAOS”
- EXTREME-Gunshot Wounds
- Prehospital Endotracheal Intubation for Trauma: Elemental or Detrimental?
- BLS-ALS Intercepts
We understand the importance of continuing education programs which is why we encourage a variety of methods to get emergency medical technician training. Sign up today to be a part of creating a safer tomorrow.