Is someone you care about an EMS practitioner? Are you looking for ways to say “your passion to help others is AWESOME!” but don’t know when or how? Come join us in saying thank you during the 44th annual National EMS week, and let’s celebrate the essential work of EMS personnel in our communities. This week is held May 20-26, 2018.
National EMS Week 2018
Started by Gerald Ford in 1974, this yearly event highlights the importance of the work EMS personnel provide for our communities. The American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP) and the National Association of EMT’s (NAEMT) partner together to provide a week of celebration. With daily themes and the general message of EMS STRONG is “Stronger Together” there are plenty of ideas and ways to join in the fun and say thank you. Help bring awareness and give tribute to those who commit to protecting our lives and communities and join us in celebrating EMS week.
Appreciate the EMS Practitioner in Your Life
If you are looking for ways to give back and show your appreciation during National EMS Week 2018, here are a few ideas to get you started.
- A simple thank you: Spending money on EMS gifts might not be in your budget, but you can still show your gratitude by saying thank you. Whether in person or through a personally designed card, the words thank you can be a powerful gift.
- Host a meal: Nothing says thank you like a home cooked meal or a meal out on the town. Take your loved one and their team some delicious food or cater with a food truck during one of their shifts. Everything from breakfast donuts to a hearty lunch or dinner can make anyone feel appreciated.
- Celebrate with a gift: Gifts for emergency responders can range from things like EMT clothing to multi-tool bracelets or honorary plaques. Whether you are searching for paramedic gift ideas or EMS apparel, stop by our online shop and pick up some EMS PROud merchandise for the whole team. This way your money can work double time since the proceeds will be going to the EMS community.
- Send them on a trip: Show them you care by sending them on a fun work trip to places like EMS PRO Expo. Hosted at Mohegan Sun, this annual convention is a great place to relax, network, and take continuing education credits.
- Share your love: Take a picture of you celebrating EMS week and email it to us or hashtag us at #EMSPRO on Twitter and Instagram. We would love to see it and share the ways you appreciate those on the front line of saving lives.
Save big with Early Bird Registration
Get notified when the Early Bird deal goes live!
Your email is safe with us, we don't spam!